Wednesday 28 October 2015

Wednesday, October 28 - The Day Without the Teachers

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Mrs. Zwack and I  are both at a workshop today. We are learning how to help you and your learning. We are also learning how to be better learners ourselves.  Always remember that learning never stops even when you are as old like Mrs. Zwack and I.
Although we left some great plans for our substitute teachers we know how things can go.  So our

Image result for question of the day           will be:

Tell us about the day.  What was successful for you today?  What would you have done differently?  What could Mrs. Bowles and Mrs. Zwack have done to make today better for you as a learner?

Image result for things to remember clipart

1.) Grade 1-4 Students can choose to dress up for Thursday, October 29th in the afternoon. To minimize disruptions, Grade 1-4 students will need to come to school with costumes in their back packs and dress themselves up.    For safety, no masks or play weapons and costumes need to be age appropriate
2.) No school on Friday - for students
3.) Halloween Howler on Thursday - evening must have orange form 


Image result for halloween clipart


7 comments:

  1. Today we had a really good day today we learned lots! It was really fun I had fun with my friends too!

    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  2. today with the sub teacher was great I don't think you need to do any thing different

    Zabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I did great in math. I don't think you need to do anything different. I think you chose the right student teachers. ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they did a good job and they were nice. I don't think anything needed to be dufferent. Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they did a good job and they were nice. I don't think anything needed to be dufferent. Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spencer said:
    The day would have been even better if Ms. Zack and Mrs. Bowles were there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well I think that the(both the)subs where so great and the day was great so we don't really need to do anything different MRS.B&MRS.Z

    love Ella

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments appropriate. We are all learning from the comments made. Thank you